Queenstown NZ

PaulStat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I think I might of just about saved this photo, it was drastically underexposed. What do you think?

version2si1.jpg

I think i would have to agree with you. Sometimes you have to do that in order to save the highlights. But i still think the image as a whole could be brighter.

beautiful sky and i like the choppy water... looks like a tough shot without having a ND filter (split/graduated) because the brighter the shot gets the less detail you have in that great sky... overall i like it. :thumbup:

Actually the large version of the picture has a fair bit of graininess on the mountains for example, how would I go about making this less?

That sky is nice, though it still looks quite a bit underexposed in your first version here. Also in the second, mind, though I don't know when the point will come when you lose the first bit of detail in the clouds (which, of course, you cannot want).

I don't know how noise can only partially be removed from a picture, I'm afraid.... would be interesting to know.

The 2nd version is better in my mind, great shot

I think this pic is uber cool. The darkness/ underexposure (whatever you want to call it) adds a feeling of mystery and emotion that I for one enjoy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back