Question about Corel Painshop Pro X6

Bytesback

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I recently bought Corel Paintshop Pro X6 so I could have some more options when it comes to editing photos. The question I have is; Can Corel Paintshop be installed on more than one computer? I know some programs you are limited to how many different computers you can use the license key on. I have a laptop and a desktop, both of which I edit photos from, and before I install it, I'd like to know if I have to choose which computer to install it on or if I can install it on both. I have looked through the Corel Manual, on the forum, and online for over an hour and cannot find any answer to my question. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance!

That kind of info is in the product EULA:
End User License Agreement - Legal Information

Unless you have a written agreement with Corel providing for additional Use, the below agreement gives you permission to install and Use one (1) copy of this Product on one (1) computer or electronic device at any given time as set out in more detail below.

I used this term for an Internet search - http://www.bing.com/search?q=Corel+...=-1&sk=&cvid=528706b29e944b71a06e0956c9dff385 and the first non-paid for hit was the EULA.

Thanks! Thats what I was looking for. Didn't include EULA in my search as I couldn't remember what it was called.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back