Question about current project

Bec

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am currently making a photography manual for my school to help those students who have an interest in photography to learn more, since there are not any teachers who have extensive knowledge in digital photography. I am currently running into a big problem though. I am having problems with the layout of it. I want it to look as professional as possible and lets just say it looks no good at all right now. The current size of the paper is 8.5 by 11 which is the size of regular computer paper as you all know. I want to make it smaller so that it will look better but I don't know how much and how to do it. The current program I am using is Microsoft Word. If anyone has any suggestions on what I could do I would greatly appreciate them.

oops... misread the post.

Look into Microsoft Publisher. This is a fantastic program (I use it almost daily) to put together everything from letters to web pages and everything in between. It is a simple program to get used too and has more design flexibility than word.

Thanks so much. I looked on Publisher before but could not figure out how to do it. I finally figured it out and it looks so much better.

Most reactions

Back