Question about External Flash

greenhorn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,

I have a Canon Rebl XSI with a kit lens and a Yongnuo Speedlite YN560. I am not sure if I am setting up the flash correctly but when I take a picture in a low light situation, the shutter speed and the flash does not match and I am still getting very blurry and poorly light photos.

Thank you in advance.

A sample photo or two posted here would help us diagnose the issue, based on the camera and flash settings information that are written into the EXIF of ever image your d-slr makes. Camera exposure mode can make a big difference! You mention blurry images, with flash; that makes me think the shutter speed is set pretty slow.

A sample photo or two posted here would help us diagnose the issue, based on the camera and flash settings information that are written into the EXIF of ever image your d-slr makes. Camera exposure mode can make a big difference! You mention blurry images, with flash; that makes me think the shutter speed is set pretty slow.

Still very much a beginner so I normally lave the camera on P, especially if I'm trying to catch spontaneous moments. When I'm using the external flash, the camera is set up to TV with a 1/80.

most of the pictures were bad so I ended up deleting them. Sorry!

Most reactions

Back