Question about Photo Development! Need advice!

Limpiolo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey I don't know much about photos but I have a little delema going on. My girlfriend and I went on vaction and took a bunch of pictures with one of those disposable cameras. On the last night we go really drunk and took some pictures that we shouldn't have. (Ya know the Kind.) :wink:
Anyways, we really want our vaction pictures but we don't want to take the camera to be developed in a photo place becasue people will see the pictures and maybe make a copy or something creepy. I recently watched "One Hour Photo" so I'm kinda nervious about that. Is there any way to ruin like the last 10 pictures taken on a disposable camera before they get developed or something. I don't have a dark room or anyting like that and I'm not going to develope them myself. Is there anything I can do?!??! PLEASE HELP ME!!

- Also could I do this? Just get negatives developed and only fully develope the ones we want. Pros? Cons? :oops:

Thanks for the help!

Take them to a professional lab. They are used to getting nude photos and will handle them professionally. The person at the printer will see you, but it won't be anything they haven't seen hundreds of times before.

If you are really nervous, take them in and ask for develop only with no prints. It's highly unlikely that anyone in the lab will even look at the film. Then you can look at the negs at home and only take the rated G negs in to be reprinted.

DEARLORD!!!!!

where to begin...the way my local shop explained it to me was anything that wasnt violent or physical contact between two people was o.k. , anything else is up to them to develope or even report.

matt

Talk about :oops:

Pro labs have no problems with nudity as matt already said. They are required to report anything with naked children.

I'm with Will. Don't worry about it! You and your girlfriend were expressing your affection for each other, and that's a beautiful thing. Do not be embarrassed.

Thanks for all the advice. I dropped it off at a wallgreens this morning and told them to just develope the negative. So hopefully . . . We'll be OK. :cry: I normally would care if someone saw the pics but I'm scared of it coming back to haunt us later. Ya know like Dr. Laura's nude pics.

Most reactions

Back