Question, any ideas?

kayliana

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm doing a little photoshoot of a friend. She is finding out what sex her baby is on Monday, and she wants to send out a picture telling her family what the baby is. Her belly isn't very big yet. I was wondering if you guys had any ideas of how I could do this. She also has a little girl (almost 3) and a boyfriend she wants to include in the photo. Thanks so much!

Picture of her holding baby booties perhaps? Pink = girl, blue = boy. Or any item really with the color representing the gender.

That's a good idea! I was thinking of painting girl or boy on her belly, but she doesn't want to show her belly.

A baby blue balloon comes to mind... Then they all were something blue... If it's a boy. Then pink if it's a girl.

I would consider incorporating the ultrasound scan somehow - have the big sister hold it in an appropriately colored frame or something? It doesn't have to be clearly visible - people will know what it is.

I would consider incorporating the ultrasound scan somehow - have the big sister hold it in an appropriately colored frame or something? It doesn't have to be clearly visible - people will know what it is.

That would be a great idea! :thumbup:

I recently did something similar. We used baby blocks that read "boy" and "girl" and she posted the picture of the correct sex when she found out:)

Most reactions

Back