voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Have you ever had bought something from the US valued over $20?

If so, was it shipped UPS?

If so, how much did YOU pay for customs clearance?

Reason I ask is I sold a flash to someone on ebay for $51. I shipped it out this morning via UPS for $10 which was also based off the value of the item. The guy emailed me and said he wanted me to ship it out USPS because UPS charges $37.50 for customs clearance for anything over $20. That makes absolutely no sense. Customs is what determines the cost, so it shouldn't matter who its shipped through...

dude, those international shippings are a pain in the bum :? .... i always mark, "ship to U.S only" ... then it takes forever to get there and they start complaining .. good luck

I've never had to deal with customs issues on ebay items shipped from the US. I don't know what that guy is talking about. I don't recall ever recieving something via UPS though. Generally FedEx or USPS.

I called UPS and they said that customs determines the charges, not UPS. I'm calling BS on his claim.

Ya customs would determine duty and it wouldn't be a set price for all items, but would be dependent on the value of each item.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back