UUilliam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay so most of you are US Troops
What would your reaction be if there was an Iraqi army member on the forum? :p
I think it would be Weird...
Your "Enemy" on the same site as you and im assuming you would try get along on here, If you two became good friends on here.. then the next time out on the field, You shoot someone, and The body is ID'd as the person who was on this forum.

I'm just wondering as this is an International forum thus possible (sorry if the above question brings any traumatic memories back.)

Is the Iraqi army our enemy again? :(

well... when it was...
fine the Al Qaeda... or some other army the US plan to fight with....

Oh come on your being silly we only let them have a few hours of electricity every day would the really use it on TPF. Ok so I would but an Iraqui???.

"or some other army the US plan to fight with...."

Are you serious?

I mean this sounds like the plot to some lame low budget movie.

I could see it now. Someone shoots somebody and they notice on their uniform their name is the same as their best friend on ThePhotoForum... bilboTbaggins18763 with an avatar of dog driving....

was this seriously something you thought you really needed share?

lol, nice one ebag :p
Not really tbh... i just got a random thought (can't mind why...)
so i just asked

Personally if it were me... i dont know what i would do... it is a bit of a hard decision... i guess you have to have experienced it to know what you would do

Sorry, I don't think of this as controversial. I think it is actually an interesting question considering the international friendships that have developed through the use of the internet.

It also made me think of the beautiful movie "Shot Through The Heart," which was based on a true story.

Plot line from Wiki: The horrors of war are examined from the view points of lifelong friends and expert sharpshooters Vlado Selimovic (Linus Roache) and Slavko Simic (Vincent Perez) , who end up on opposing sides of the Bosnian War in Sarajevo. Slavko, an ethnic Serb and unemployed bachelor, becomes a sniper and instructor training the Army of Republika Srpska snipers used to terrorize the city. Vlado, a Muslim married father and successful owner of a furniture factory, rejects his friend's offer to gain an escape from the city. Instead, he becomes a marksman in the Army of the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina and attempts to counter the sniper threat. Vlado soon realizes his friend, an exceptionally skilled marksman, is the enemy sniper responsible for a number of seemingly impossible shots against residents of their own neighbourhood. The two friends eventually have to face-off and only one survives.

Actually it's the Marines who do the killing. The army just moves in and takes credit after the Marines kicked ass to secure something. haha
But I thought we were fighting the bad guys in Iraq, not the Iraqi army?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back