question for those with knowledge of polaroid 665

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i bought a polaroid back for my mamiya 645 (yes its pretty silly since its such a small image, try not to make fun of me for it)

i was wondering if i could use 665 film with it, i think i can, and if so can i get decent prints from the 645 portion of the negative that will be used?

i'm thinking it would be fun to try, so please help!

What model back did you buy, Mike? The only one I know about that takes the smaller format is used with 4x5 cameras....? And the others generally take 4x5 sheet film. I could easily be remembering this wrong (my hands-on experience is limited to the 545i).

Do you have a model # or picture of the back? You could probably search at Polaroid with that information, or even call.

i know the back works with 669 film, and 665 is the same size . . . and they are both pack films so i am guessing it would work.

i wish it was on a 4x5 camera, but i'm stuck with a 6x4.5 cm camera. so only the center of the polaroid will have anything on it, but i'm interested in printing from the 665 films negative before the film disappears

fuji . . . mmmmm i havn't ever tried their instant films before, maybe they have a black and white pack pull apart film.

The 4x5 back is the Polaroid 545 holder. There are backs for plenty of MF cameras, made by both polaroid and NPC. They shoot pack film (pull apart). It's rarely the other way around. Sheet polaroid film is a waste on MF, and pack film isn't big enough to cover 4x5. Any pack film will work in the holder.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back