question time

If a triangle is happy and a square is sad what does that make a rectangle?
The dirty whore of a cousin getting it on with the old guy who lives two streets away. No-one like the rectangle because it's been known to put it about a bit and it's hair is long and matted.

What would make you truly happy?
Love.

What's the last movie you saw that you really liked?
I have no idea! :scratch:
I'm not a huge film person. I see lots of them, but never really like many of them. So I'll pick an old one I know for sure that I like. Goodfellas. I saw it on TV ages ago and bought the video. I almost wore it out from watching it so many times. Then I bought The Shawshank Redemption from Amazon and got Goodfellas on DVD at the same time because it was cheap. I've only watched the DVD once since then. It's really odd! It's one of those old ones that you have to turn over half way through as well. :mrgreen:

Oh, actually! Shrek and Shrek 2 were great! I love kids films. 101 Dalmatians (the animation form Disney) is an all-time favourite of mine.

What weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of ball bearings?

What exactly is the speed and measure of stupidity?

Do angels in heaven really get wings when a bell is rung?

What weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of ball bearings?
The ball bearings. The ball bearings need to be in a tin to be weighed. The feathers stack up on each other.

What exactly is the speed and measure of stupidity?
1hr 15mins. That's how long it took me to reply.

Do angels in heaven really get wings when a bell is rung?
You'd have to be sure heaven existed to answer that.

If nothing sticks to Teflon how do they get Teflon to stick to the pan?
Rabbits excreate a sticky liquid from their bum. It's the only thing strong enough to stick Teflon to anything. The Human Fly uses it as well.

Why do we call hemoroids, hemoroids, and chunks of ice in space, asteroids? Shouldn't they be reversed?
So sdioromeh and sdioretsa? That's just silly.

ferny said:
Left a bit, right a bit, up, up, up, DOWN. That's the spot. 35 miles north of London.

when did england start using miles...i thought it was the crazy metric system(kilometers)? or have i just been brainwashed by school?

Best beer in the world?
Innis & Gunn

when did england start using miles...i thought it was the crazy metric system(kilometers)? or have i just been brainwashed by school?
It depends what suits us. We use everything. How else would we confuse the rest of the world?

Most reactions

Back