Question

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Please forgive me if this is answered somewhere already or already been asked...but on the main page when I come in where it shows the contest winner....does everyone still have October's up with Badpazzanda's picture there??? Just curious b/c it is December, and was just wanting to make sure that it wasn't me. Just thought that there was a Nov contest winner and didn't know why the pic wasn't up.

Chase does not update that very often...maybe he would if you lit him on fire. :twisted:

I haven't been to the homepage since I joined. I just come straight to the forum.

Big Mike said:
Chase does not update that very often...maybe he would if you lit him on fire. :twisted:

I haven't been to the homepage since I joined. I just come straight to the forum.

I would torch him, but he has the powers to kick me out of here :wink: I guess I'll just change and come straight to the forum as well....I just always like lookin at the pics up there! Thanks for the help Big Mike!

eromallagadnama said:
Big Mike said:

I would torch him, but he has the powers to kick me out of here :wink: I guess I'll just change and come straight to the forum as well....I just always like lookin at the pics up there! Thanks for the help Big Mike!

He likes you to think he has powers but banana celery leprechaun! D'oh!

To: Chase
Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:02 pm
Subject:
The challenge
Shouldn't it have been closed by now? And the winner announced? Isn't it about a week overdue?

Is that proof enough?

I keep going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going

Dude...that's energizer...:)

and someone take the ENERGIZERS out of that penuins but so he'll quit saying "and going and going and going and going..." ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back