Question

SidereusStudio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all!

My name is Cassandra. My boyfriend and I own a photography company in CT, and we are just starting out. I have a Canon Rebel XTi (ugh) and he has a 7D which we use a lot. So, I'm looking to upgrade to a better camera in the beginning of the year, but am torn between the Mark II and the 7D (we also do video so that part of it is important). I'm also wondering if anyone has heard anything from Canon coming out with anything new in the near future?? Thanks again!

www.sidereusstudio.com

Last edited:
well, there are rumors from fairly good sources that a 7d mkII will be released in early 2011.

Normally I'd reccomend getting a full frame if you could, however that would mean that some of your current lenses for the 7d/xti would not work on it, and any future lenses may only work on one or the other.

I would reccomend a 7d, or if it comes out, the 7d mkII

This has the Cannon themesong....

I'd hold out for the Mark IV myself...

Last edited by a moderator:
The 1D Mark IV is an amazing professional level grade camera. Some of the general Highlights of this camera include :

• Precision AF sensor
  • 45 points with 39 cross type points
  • Servo II AF focus
  • Multi-controller or Main Dial control
  • Dual DIGIC 4 image processor and Canon CMOS sensor
  • ISO range from 100-12800 with an expanded range of 50 to 102400
  • Auto lighting Optimizer
  • HD recording is 27.9mm x 15.7mm
  • 1920 x 1080 resolution at frame rates of 24 (23.976), 25 or 30 (29.97) frames per second, for up to 4GB
  • High-resolution APS-H sized 16.1-megapixel CMOS sensor and Dual DIGIC 4 image processors
  • Shoot up to 10.0 frames per second for up to 28 consecutive RAW files or 121 full-resolution JPEGs
  • 3 inch Clear View II VGA LCD that has 920000 dot resolution
Check out the full Canon 1D Mark IV Review hopefully it helps.
****ing spammer!

Most reactions

Back