Question

poeticaffair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would love to do some fall/winter photo shoots outdoors. Can someone please give me some locations where it would be Free and ok to do these shoots with clients, Thanks

The client's home is the most popular place. Malls, hotels, town halls and public meeting places of that sort, museums, restaurants...

Malls, hotels, museums, and restaurants are private property.

Consequently, property owners usually want prior notification so they can decide if they will to grant you permission to shoot, or not.
Permission is often granted, as long as the venue is temporarily added to your business liability insurance policy by you obtaining a Certificate of Insurance (COI) for the duration of the shoot.

Failure to get prior permission to shoot on private property could get you and your client arrested for trespassing. However, it's more likely you would just be told to stop shooting and leave.

I read this and totally saw indoors. Evidently there was too much wine with my Thanksgiving dinner because I am definitely not right today!

Parks? any field, schools usually have some beautiful grounds where you could get great snow shots.

I would love to do some fall/winter photo shoots outdoors. Can someone please give me some locations where it would be Free and ok to do these shoots with clients, Thanks

Your backyard?

I do my winter shoots at parks, by the river, on a few bridges I know....go out and find some locations!!

It really all depends on where you live. Do some research online for the city you live in for "best views of *city name here*"

Most reactions

Back