Question!

*swipes your files*

*hasn't seen GoMer in a good while*

I'm not sure what "Swipe Files" is, what does it do? (You had better not say "It swipes files" ;))

Files sweep YOU

Sweatshirt, eh?

*picks up metal gauntlet*
*smacks*

Why, Cornelius, does your faculty of sense discern a mild buzzing in the air? One might propogate the myth that a mosquito, nay, a fly, is tracking the air about our den! Care for another brandy?

No its a collection of other peoples work that you collect for Ideas or reference.

The reason I ask is because I have talked to a few people who have them and a few that do not believe in this, The ones who are "Mad" (to say the least) about it say it is theft... The others say its for Ideas and inspiration but they do not publish the photos and/or gain from them (money) in any way. It is an issue with a few people I know and I had never heard of it before so I was curious if anyone else has heard of it!

Ron

russrom said:
No its a collection of other peoples work that you collect for Ideas or reference.

The reason I ask is because I have talked to a few people who have them and a few that do not believe in this, The ones who are "Mad" (to say the least) about it say it is theft... The others say its for Ideas and inspiration but they do not publish the photos and/or gain from them (money) in any way. It is an issue with a few people I know and I had never heard of it before so I was curious if anyone else has heard of it!

Ron
I've heard of them. We're required to use them for the class I'm in.

It's like a folder full of ideas, basically. Stuff that other people have done that you liked or gave you an idea.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back