Questionnaire for Nude art photographers ATTN!

I wouldn't venture to suggest any percentages. I know some stuff here, but certainly NOT enough to even swag a percentage.

Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't is as far as I'll go. When it DOES it's usually when the model and the photographer have worked together a fair bit, in my experience.

That sounds reasonable enough. And actually I forgot about a shoot I did last summer. It didn't involve the me the photographer and the model, but actually the two models themselves. As you can see I just kept on shooting.

IMG_7348a by bentcountershaft, on Flickr

He's trying too hard. Can see the veins in his neck popping. She's thinking "all I wanted was a quiet snooze on this sunny spot, and then Mr. Big Man has to get his once-a-century thing going.."

I wouldn't venture to suggest any percentages. I know some stuff here, but certainly NOT enough to even swag a percentage.

Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't is as far as I'll go. When it DOES it's usually when the model and the photographer have worked together a fair bit, in my experience.
Damn, who are your photography friends?!!!

I have modeled and worked with both male and female photographers - yes some prefer to work with women for such, personally I felt more comfortable with men taking nude shots - all a matter of personal preference for the models, after all they are the ones getting naked.

Most reactions

Back