Questions for all time!

Moni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

1) Can any photo which is already shown here in any photo post or critique gallery be submitted?

2) Is it required that the photo which is to be submitted must be taken on that month?

3) Can anybody submit any photo, which is already submitted in any months contest of thephotoforum? (This photo didn't win then and now may be fit well for current months contest!)

What the judges and others are thinking of it ???

TwistmyArm
Hey folks,

October's Photo Challenge will be "Emotion". Thanks to raider for making the suggestion. We think it'll be a great challenge. Can't wait to see what you people submit. Good luck to all!

As always the winner of this month's challenge will get User Gallery web space courtesy of Chase.

The deadline for submissions is October 31st.
You can email your photo to [email protected].
We ask each member to keep their photo anonymous (no distinguishing watermarks, and no photos that have been posted previously on the forum), to include their forum username when submitting, and to submit no more then one photo.
Please ensure that the submitted photo is in the form of a jpeg image and no larger than 70k. Images that are way over size will not be accepted. Please keep in mind that in order to keep things organized we may choose to exclude some photos from the voting stage. We'll try to keep as many in as possible though.

Good luck to everyone and have fun with this challenge!

hope that helps

Lula said:
TwistmyArm
Hey folks,

October's Photo Challenge will be "Emotion". Thanks to raider for making the suggestion. We think it'll be a great challenge. Can't wait to see what you people submit. Good luck to all!

As always the winner of this month's challenge will get User Gallery web space courtesy of Chase.

We ask each member to keep their photo anonymous (no distinguishing watermarks, and no photos that have been posted previously on the forum), to include their forum username when submitting, and to submit no more then one photo.
Please ensure that the submitted photo is in the form of a jpeg image and no larger than 70k. Images that are way over size will not be accepted. Please keep in mind that in order to keep things organized we may choose to exclude some photos from the voting stage. We'll try to keep as many in as possible though.

hope that helps

Ok...but as far as I know...those photos submitted for the contest...if not winned...nobody knows who's photo it is!

Moni said:
Lula said:
TwistmyArm
Hey folks,

hope that helps

Ok...but as far as I know...those photos submitted for the contest...if not winned...nobody knows who's photo it is!

i'm OK with using archive photos

Moni said:

1) Can any photo which is already shown here in any photo post or critique gallery be submitted?

We like to keep all photos anonymous so that when people vote there are no biased votes.

2) Is it required that the photo which is to be submitted must be taken on that month?
You can used older archived images if you wish. Part of the reason for doing the challenge however is to give you guys something to go out and shoot.

3) Can anybody submit any photo, which is already submitted in any months contest of thephotoforum? (This photo didn't win then and now may be fit well for current months contest!)
We'd like to see new photos for each challenge. Sure the photos may still be anonymous, but do you want to see the same photos every month?

TwistMyArm said:
Moni said:

We like to keep all photos anonymous so that when people vote there are no biased votes.

You can used older archived images if you wish. Part of the reason for doing the challenge however is to give you guys something to go out and shoot.

We'd like to see new photos for each challenge. Sure the photos may still be anonymous, but do you want to see the same photos every month?

Super answers!

I know these all contests are just for enjoyment and improvement of our photographers!

But I asked these questions cause...for this months contest...I think I've a photo...but that was submitted in previous contest :( and the most BAD news is...my camera is broken :( :cry: ;)

Anyway...I'll try to submit a new photo for you from my HD archive!

Last question:

(Now I think) The photo submitted in the contests can those be submitted now in forums threads under owners name (for critique) ???

Most reactions

Back