www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Didnt have much time to take these shots, but i kinda like them

InfraRoodKleur024.jpg

InfraRoodKleur025.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

NIce shots, I like the first....Just bought myself a filter today, haven't had a chance to use it yet though. So I've done a bit reading up on it and if you don't mind a couple of questions.
Firstly which lens are you using? I've read the kit lens isn't up to it, yet someone on here uses the kit lens and there shots look very good???
Do you near focus? which is something else I read.
And do you take 2 exposures for doing the colour IR? EDIT no need for the 2 exposures using digital...(don't know what I'm thinking).
Hope youy don't mind me asking.....maybe I should have just asked my questions in the Beginers or beyond basics part.
Thanks.
Ken.

heheh the first one looks funny,. as if the trees were frozen :) in the middle of the summer :D

I as well like the first one and what exposure do you use?

Thanks for the comments
The pics were taken in ISO 400, F8, 3.2 seconds. I used my 50mm 1.8 MKII. In the beginning i also used my kitlens, but the hotspot it gives is just horrible.
I always forget what i do with the focus. I think i turn the focus ring to the right, not too much. About 1 cm i guess.
For the color thing i use the action you can find HERE. Just play the action in Photoshop and voila.
And if you are still confused, there are several threads on this forum which will be very helpfull. Just do a search and you will find them.

Most reactions

Back