quick LEGAL question!

just x joey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
joeydsmith.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey, so these 2 girls im real good friends with, but they are only 17 not 18, and they want to do a photoshoot in their undies, like victoria's secret style. do you think its a bad idea since they are not 18? i am 20 by the way and they are 17.

:thumbup: or :thumbdown: ?

Wait till there 18. Not worth risking everything you have to include you freedom if someone didn't think they were just inocent photos.

I'm not a lawyer and am not up on laws like this, but to show courtesy at the very least, get parental permission (in writing). It would be even better for you if they were present during the shoot.

It depends state to state. Here in Texas, you are an adult at 17, which I was thrilled about at the time, but now thinking of having my own children, I am mortified by that. Funny how perspective changes eh?

So, legally it depends on where you are, but I think you should probably avoid it ethically regardless :)

haha imagine having the parents at a shoot like this

haha yeah, whose parents would let them? they just wanna do it for fun to put on their facebooks or whatever. its nothign serious, but i dun want it to come back and haunt me later. imagine if i ran for president one day, the news wuld be like "he took pics of underage girls in undies, dont vote for him!" hahaha :confused::hugs:

I'd be willing to bet most parents, when they found out the pictures would be on the Internet for all to see, would not be willing to do the photo shoot.

yeah, i bet most parents don't want ANY photos of their kids online. im pretty convinced this isnt a good idea.

are they almost 18? just wait. although if its just personal i dont see why it wouldnt be legal (they aren't going to be exposing much more skin then if they were in a bathing suit) but if you wanna cover your self just wait till 18 and have them sign.

sad thing is, if it was a guy saying he wanted pictures with no shirt and in boxers there'd be no reason to even ask.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back