Quick Question About Copyrighting Photos in BULK...

AprilEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.aprilreppucci.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
... Can it even be done? I have not figured out a way do do it in bulk as in several photos at once. And when I have a fairly large amount of photos to do, it seems so rigorous to do them one at a time. Any insights? Thanks. Ciao.

Are you referring to registering them as VI indicated above or adding a copyright notice to the image (aka "Watermark")?

Last edited:
Are you referring to registering them as VI indicated above or adding a copyright notice to the image (aka "Watermark")?
I shot an event for a Chamber of Commerce function and was told that I should put my website at the bottom of each photo or my dba in order to get credit for the shoot because they will not have it anywhere in print in the corresponding article which will accompany the photos in the newsletter. Any type of verbiage - not necessarliy a "copyright" persay.

Which photo editing software do you use?

If you don't have any, you download GIMP, it's free. GIMP

Then read this.

I haven't used this so I can't vouch for it, but it's what I found through a google search.

Buy lightroom 3 or sign up with zenfolio.

Yes, watermark or logo is a better term.

Any image editing application that can add text, record actions, and/or batch process will work.

You may want to look at www.faststone.org and download their free FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1 which can also batch watermark a bunch of same size photos.

You will still need to create the watermark that FastStone adds to each photo.

Most reactions

Back