Quick shot from gallery set I did...

David A

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Senior project at my university...did a quick job...figured some feedback would be nice. :)

img0478hy9.jpg

The setup...

img0529rm0.jpg

Is this a project or a paid shoot? No composition, and i don't think the fish eye was the right lens for this kind shot.

I gotta disagree. I think the fisheye turned this into a creative shot. I think it helps to balance the subject-centered composition. I like it a lot!

I agree, the fisheye paired with centered composition worked for this one. Nice work.

I think this is interesting and it caught my attention..fisheye definitely defined the photo....
Are there any thoughts behind this one?

I also agree with the majority. Fisheye is what makes the photo (and great lighting). The only thing that I can notice that would have been better differently is the backdrop. I think it would have been better if somehow the wall/backdrop went to the top of the frame in the picture. The mechanic's of the ceiling are a little distracting for me. Awesome photo though, and just further proof that I need to get my SB-600 off the camera (and add a SB-800 :))

Is this a project or a paid shoot? No composition, and i don't think the fish eye was the right lens for this kind shot.

Paid. It was actually a catalogue shoot. She had about 50 masks that needed to be shot for her portfolio. That was just one of the fun shots that I did. Agreed on the background...but we had to work in the space the exhibit was in.

I'm going to have to a gree with the majority on this on, too...I think that the fisheye does fit it well.

Thank you for the feedback!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back