Quick shot of the girlfriend

invisibledemon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
unedited, bc im poor and have no photoshop. lol.

trista.jpg

just messing with the 50mm.

She's pretty- that harsh flash doesn't do her features any justice (nose shadow, chin shadow, unnatural color on skin_). I'd experiment outside, I bet you get some nice ones :D

yeah, we've been wanting to go and shoot some outside, but so far on all of my days off its has been cold or stormy.
today was stormy. but if its nice on sunday then we're going to franklin to shoot some.
then i have an original Ford model A that has been restored with nothing but original parts to take pics off.

she's beautiful, and her eyes are fantastic to work with. Far to flashy, try natural light.

Nice eyes!

However, in the edit, there's something funky going on with her left forehead and left-side hair.

thanks heip, that looks really good. i'll show her tonight and see what she thinks.

hopefully i will get some outside pics tomorow, should be sunny and warm.

Try using a flash diffuser or bouncing it You can make one yourself for about a buck. Pretty girl and lovely eyes.

I'd wondered what Fiona Apple was doing nowadays.

I'd wondered what Fiona Apple was doing nowadays.

HAHA! Exactly! Didn't she release her last album like 3 years ago? Great album! "Extraordinary Machine."

Anyway, here's my shot at a bit more subtle edit. I tried to clone some of that nose shadow away and made it look a little funky. And, the shoulder looks a little weird. I could probably fix it but I'm kinda new to photoshop so it'd take me too long.

tristaeditpo0.jpg

haha, i actually had to google her, couldnt remember what she looked like. yeah i can see some similarities.

and that looks good robitussin, i tried reducing the shadow, but i have zero clue how to use the editing software,lol.

tweaking it with the shadow/highlight adjustment was the first thing I tried. I messed with the contrast and brightness. I selected the background and put the purple photo filter on it. Cloning out the shadow might have worked but I couldn't get it to look right. I added a little gradual blur from the left side of her face (her left) to the corner of the shot. I put an omni lighting effect on it.

The best and easiest edit, I think, was just cropping out that hood.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back