Quick

benhasajeep

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
How can I delete 3,870 posts really fast?? :aiwebs_016: :aiwebs_016:

:345:

But even then, you have all those TPF members with memories to contend with. Not saying anyone would tell, but.............................I'm sure that sharing some of your equipment stash would add to your security. :allteeth::allteeth::allteeth::allteeth:

But even then, you have all those TPF members with memories to contend with. Not saying anyone would tell, but.............................I'm sure that sharing some of your equipment stash would add to your security. :allteeth::allteeth::allteeth::allteeth:

OH, so we are going to kick a man while he's down I see! :aiwebs_016:

:allteeth:

Not as fast as we (a lot of us) can quote you. Your's may disappear, but our quotes will live on.

BTW, just got back from up your way.,

OH, so we are going to kick a man while he's down I see! :aiwebs_016:

Or take advantage of an opportunity when it presents itself!:biggrin-93::biggrin-93:

Not as fast as we (a lot of us) can quote you. Your's may disappear, but our quotes will live on.

BTW, just got back from up your way.,

Legally changing one's name may be faster ...

Ok, I give in. Everyone keeps quiet and helps delete posts, you can borrow my brand new just opened

Holga. :aiwebs_016:

Now we're getting there, so what else can you throw in to "sweeten" the pot!:allteeth:

Now we're getting there, so what else can you throw in to "sweeten" the pot!:allteeth:
He has a new 1 ton Dodge 350 miles on it, rides nice. Long bed so lots of room to fill it with camera equitment for delivery.

How bad has he been? o_O

Last edited:
He has a new 1 ton Dodge 350 miles on it, rides nice. Long bed so lots of room to fill it with camera equitment for delivery.

How bad has he been? o_O
What happens on TPF, oh, never mind . . . I've seen worse.

Wouldn't it be better if we just altered your quotes just a bit?!?
Lets look back at your very first post.

Good morning Photo Forum. I found the forum looking for tips on how to better photograph my beautiful wife!

See. Now if we get to work we could have enough quotes that new camera gear could be just around the corner. Then we could borrow more than just the Holga. Win win for everyone :bouncingsmileys:

How bad has he been? o_O

Ruhroh!

The gig is up.....all bets are off!!

6 Payments of £2000 paid direct to me (I'll pm you the details) and I can make all your posts go away!

Alternatively you can pay a one time lump sum of £10K and the process will start as soon as you pay. That's discount and instant service!

How bad has he been? o_O

You have no idea! We've a whole section in the mods area dedicated to dealing with the trouble he causes!! ;)

Most reactions

Back