Quite possibly my best work yet....

Prophet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking Into the Future.....

future.jpg

Thoughts? C&C Welcome. I'm not proficient in photoshop at all. I'm sure it can be improved.

-JD-

Now just remove the camera reflection in the ball and it'll be sweet :)

Some off camera fill flash to bring more detail in the reflection of the children would be good.

Nice shot

Some off camera fill flash to bring more detail in the reflection of the children would be good.

Nice shot

Thanks! I didn't even think of that and I could have done it. Now I'm thinking of what I could have done with my flashes off the camera.

-JD-

Very good shot..!!!

Best work yet? Really?

You have better pictures on your blog.

You bounced?

Shooting with the flash on the other side of the ball would have let you light the children's faces and probably the entire room without have just one big hotspot.

You would have also lit yourself too. Hide the camera on a chair or some where not so noticable and shoot with a timer or remote.

Just played with it for 3 minutes 12 seconds in Capture NX to see what I could see.

Lightened both faces a bit, changed the aspect ratio, increased the contrast on the white base material a bit...

What do you think?

future.jpg

Best work yet? Really?

You have better pictures on your blog.

Wow. I don't think I have anything special at all on my blog.

Well here's the thing about using flashes in front of my boys. It would have lit my kitchen up. I was really trying to keep my kitchen dark. Hence looking into the future. The future is dark but the past is bright. I think a really soft flash through a soft box or through the umbrella would have worked.

As far as the touching. It looks ok. Obviously its nothing special, but you have detailed what is possible with proper lighting. I think I could have made it sharper as well.

-JD-

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back