Quiz Question 7.13.06

speaking of pens taking lives....... i may soon be (or am?) one of those unlucky people who could actually be saved be the use of a pen...... im being tested for a severe allergy to nuts..... and in the event of anaphylactic shock.... (which has almost happened already) someone may have to stick a pen tube in my neck so i can breath!.... wonder how many pens have saved lives in that way :scratch:

Archangel said:
speaking of pens taking lives....... i may soon be (or am?) one of those unlucky people who could actually be saved be the use of a pen...... im being tested for a severe allergy to nuts..... and in the event of anaphylactic shock.... (which has almost happened already) someone may have to stick a pen tube in my neck so i can breath!.... wonder how many pens have saved lives in that way :scratch:

Saved mine! I have a shellfish allergy and carry an epi-pen :mrgreen: I didn't have to put it in my neck though, went in the thigh.

yea thats the pen thing i'll have to have, and carry it around with me permanently....... i just saw on like a '911 emergency' documenty before, someone went into anaphylactic shock....... and as you know your sinus and throat areas can close over..... and the only thing his buddy could do (cuz they were out in the countryside) was to stick a biro pen tube into his neck under the throat so he could breath :( ........ i wouldn't like that!

Pretty gross for the friend to have to do it too, doncha think? I'm not sure I'd wanna punch a hole in a friend's esophagus ... (but I guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do)

markc said:
I know, but that's where my mind went. Sad isn't it? I mean that the number is probably so much higher. I'm perfectly happy thinking about boobies.

:lmao: and that's juuuust fine. :p

doenoe said:
so it isnt a pen which got hidden in a boob during an operation. And they found it later on, after taking X-rays?

Nope, the pen was in the chocolate/candy bar :D

ok, maybe the chocolate/candy bar with the pen in it, somehow (havent got a clue how) got into the boob during the operation. That can totally happen.......really.

:lol: ....... first the doctor would have to have a chocolate/candy bar on him.... that he had shoved in his pocket in a rush..... and a pen he already had in his pocket went straight into it...... then he'd have to somehow take it out his pocket and drop it into the boob...... but yea your right that could totally happen :mrgreen:

....... we are talking REALLY clumsy doctor tho.... seriously.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back