manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all.

It used to be when I quoted someone who quoted someone else that it ONLY put the most recent portion of the thread (the text that the person wrote) in my response... now it includes at least the last one back as well. I always used to be really pleased that it did it "the right way"... any consideration given to maybe putting it back?

I'm sure you have NO idea what I'm talking about so let me demonstrate. Consider this block of text MESSAGE 1.

Hey all.

It used to be when I quoted someone who quoted someone else that it ONLY put the most recent portion of the thread (the text that the person wrote) in my response... now it includes at least the last one back as well. I always used to be really pleased that it did it "the right way"... any consideration given to maybe putting it back?

I'm sure you have NO idea what I'm talking about so let me demonstrate. Consider this block of text MESSAGE 1.

So now I'm a person responding to MESSAGE 1. Consider this response as MESSAGE 2.

Hey all.

So now I'm a person responding to MESSAGE 1. Consider this response as MESSAGE 2.

So now I'm a person responding to MESSAGE 2, but I ALSO get MESSAGE 1 as part of the bargain. Ideally the quote should only include MESSAGE 2, since that's really what I'm responding to.

Obviously, just my opinion, but that is the way it worked previously.

I can see how crippling that'd be for you.

errr, no... just figured it was worth mentioning.

Most reactions

Back