R e l a x ...

tkmart

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,
I am taking photography seriously but I am still in the beginning, so I would really appreciate all the C&C that I can get…..

I have taken this from my last visit to Malaysia, it is a crop from the original.
Thank you.

DSC_0196.jpg

nice photo~however I think it will be better if there is a person there

This is a nicely composed shot with the tree, chairs and eyeline taking the viewers' eyes right out into the distance.
I think that the tree and chairs in the distance balance of the trees and chairs in the left front. Very nice all over.

I would lighten up the tree and chairs a little to bring out some detail and not allow it to merge into a dark, shapeless blob.

nice photo~however I think it will be better if there is a person there

Oh thanks a lot, I really appreciate your response, a person would add to the photo but for some reason I am a bit not sure when it comes to take pictures of people on the beach, but you are absolutely right, it's just me !
I will keep it in my mind for the future.

This is a nicely composed shot with the tree, chairs and eyeline taking the viewers' eyes right out into the distance.
I think that the tree and chairs in the distance balance of the trees and chairs in the left front. Very nice all over.
I would lighten up the tree and chairs a little to bring out some detail and not allow it to merge into a dark, shapeless blob.

Thank you, what you said helps a lot, I will keep it in my mind for the next photos. That’s an excellent point that I have missed. I really appreciate it.

I wouldn't mind relaxing there. Nice shot.

[FONT=&quot]I cant blame you .:D thank you a lot.[/FONT]

Really great shot, I like it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back