Rabbit being chased by fox

STILLALIVE

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
this was shot in my backyard the rabbit who pretty much lives in my backyard was being chased by a fox the fox is about 2 feet out of the picture the rabbit got away safely (with a lot of asistance from me and a couple rocks) click the pic to see the full size image

:lmao: great shot...hope he/she got away. i saw your fox shot...you should clone him in this pic :thumbup:

youre right but i dont have photoshop i dont know how to get it and really dont care that much about edidting my pics

I care about my camera and i have Photosuite and dont care about photoshop is that enough or do you want more im 11 years old and could care less about what type of editing software i have. i have more money put into my DSC-S85 than alot of people have on Rebel XT.

STILLALIVE said:
I care about my camera and i have Photosuite and dont care about photoshop is that enough or do you want more im 11 years old and could care less about what type of editing software i have. i have more money put into my DSC-S85 than alot of people have on Rebel XT.

no problem here Stillalive, just wondering!! good luck!

Most reactions

Back