Rachael Seider Art

Melissa Royal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Rachael Seider Art

This is my website. I just started off using Shopfactory and I absouletly love it. The version I am running on only lets me add ten products, but by the end of August I will be upgrading so that I may put my other photographs up as well. I'll also be purchasing a domain name.

You can also visit my Facebook Page to view my other photographs and art. They are also available for purchase. Simply comment on the photo(s) you wish to buy with the size(s) you want. I'll quote you a price and send an invoice via paypal to your e-mail which lets you pay with credit card or paypal. Provide your e-mail by clicking on my profile in the admins and sending me a message with it. You should also include any special instructions and your First and Last name if it is different from the one you're using for Facebook.

Holy crap, Melissa Royal or Rachael Seider Art

If you're proposing yourself as a photographer get a professional looking picture of yourself rather than a casual snap.

Good point. I'll change it right now. Just have to find where in the world I saved it. =P

Edit: There, all fixed. =)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back