Racing Dogs for c n c

puyjapin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
please bear in mind this was shot at iso 1600 due to lack of light, it was a very dull day and the d40 doesnt handle high iso very well. i was still quite happy with it
AngryPack.jpg

Wow. I like that a lot. Nice work!

I dont like the giant border, but I like the photo. The look on the back dogs face is great, almost like he is looking right at you and smiling!

Ignoring the border, that's a powerful shot. I'd perhaps prefer a touch more headroom at the top.

the border is only there as it is going into a projected competition and i had to alter the canvus size due to crop

I like the shot. Like others have said, not a fan of the border, but then again you had a reason for it. Well done, and looks great for 1600 on the D40!

Great action in that shot, nice. You don't need to make excuses for the D40, looks great to me!

yep the d40 works fine, more fps would be handy, thats with a 70-300mm vr, pretty basic lens really

I love these photos but then I am quite biased on the subjects you shot. My parents help find homes for retired greyhounds and usually have 3 to 4 adopted couch potatoes of their own at any given time.

With that aside, I have indeed seen many shots of this breed that has made it to print. You did a great job with the focusing on an animal that can run as fast as they do. The only thing I would have liked to see was a little more space on the right side of the first image. Other then that like some one else said, a little tight on top.

Again, really nice job capturing an animal who only touches the ground about 1/3 of the race! You captured the excitement for me at least. Good luck in the competition!

Kudos! Minus the border i would put that on my wall.

Great capture of the action, but damn those dogs creep me out.

They remind me of the Resident Evil dogs a bit.

*shudder*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back