Radio Tower (and outbuilding)

93rdcurrent

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.timlorphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's one I took last night... any comments/critique is definitely encouraged. :wink:

Attachments

• $Radio Tower1 (outbuilding).jpg
    $Radio Tower1 (outbuilding).jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 95
I like it, but then again, I'm a nerd, and like communication towers :lol:

The colors are pretty nice, and it really reminds me of a certain tower in my home town.

Well I acquire and build these radio base station sites:)

I'd say very cool sky but the mast and electricity poles waste it/ the image is just too busy.

I'd have preferred a small section of the tower showing mostly the wonderful sky.

Lowa2, I'm kinda a nerd myself... maybe that was subconsciously why I chose this subject. ;) Thanks for pointing it out. :D Oh and thanks for the comment.

EOS JD, The attachment is for you. Let me know if you like it and yes, it is kinda busy but if you look at most of my subjects they are just kind of that way. Sometimes I like the rushed feeling of a busy image. Thanks for commenting.

Thank you, faux toe graph.

Attachments

• $Radio Tower and Sky.jpg
    $Radio Tower and Sky.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 68
Lowa2, I'm kinda a nerd myself... maybe that was subconsciously why I chose this subject. ;) Thanks for pointing it out. :D Oh and thanks for the comment.

EOS JD, The attachment is for you. Let me know if you like it and yes, it is kinda busy but if you look at most of my subjects they are just kind of that way. Sometimes I like the rushed feeling of a busy image. Thanks for commenting.

Thank you, faux toe graph.

the top of the H pole is still there.... I removed it and reduced the noise slightly and also it looked a little under exposed so I tweaked the levels too.

Hope you don't mind.....

JD

Untitled-15.jpg

Yeah, I've got a better one that I was playing around with yesterday that is a better exposure and come out more clear. I'll post it as soon as the buttons start working again for me. I can't look at attachments and can't manage attachments right now.

Aaaah now I can hit buttons again... must've been Vista freakin' out.

Attachments

• $Radio Tower 2 (and sky).jpg
    $Radio Tower 2 (and sky).jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 66

Most reactions

Back