railway station

santino

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.artofart.com
ok, railway station shots in Linz/Austria, such a boring theme I haven't shot before but hey.. :D

ybw5ya.jpg

ybw5yc.jpg

ybw5y8.jpg

comments are welcome.

Nice shots. for some reason that first one is my favorite.

TBaraki said:
The blur emphasizes the motion of the busy station wonderfully. :mrgreen: Great shooting.
Agreed. :thumbup: Nicely done, as usual, Santino. :)

i'd have known these were santino images anywhere. excellent color compositions. the first one rules!

love the second one!! well i love the motion in all of them cause i love motion! but the second one seems to say to me that the group of kids has "stopped time".
willis

That first photo, minimalistic in its making as it is, is so NOT boring at all - it fascinates me to no end. What I like most about it are the lines in the floor that are a frame within the frame. Just that ONE leg in the upper lefthand corner... dang! Someone stepped into the square... :roll: Else I like it so much that this square seems to be "reserved" for these four persons. Action clearly divided by gender ;)... and then, of course, the shiny red of the ticket boxes... Great one.

The second is very interesting to look at in so far as everyone seems to be on the move save those kids that are sitting/lying there at the bottom of the stairs.

I love the first one, and I don't think that it's boring at all! So many things to focus on.. - LaFoto said it all!

Most reactions

Back