Rainbow in Florida

RinconPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I live in Lakeland Florida and we had a bad storm passed through , My wife called me while she was on the road to come take a photo of the rainbow , Camera is a Nikon D40 I had the round button turned to the mountain Icon , cause I was practicing with that setting , Sorry I'm not familiar with the names but like I stated before I'm very new at this . :D

mountianrain014.jpg

The white Corolla is mine and the one in front of it the Burgandy one is hers .

mountianrain017.jpg

Seen this driving home pulled in a subdivision .

wow really neat clouds!
i have a suggestion with the 2nd shot, if i may heh.
I'm thinkin...if you cropped the top 1/3 of the clouds out...and the shot was lower so that it revealed more of the silhouetted landscape...
just a thought :)

Looks like it's a double-rainbow...I see a second one fainter and to the right of the 'main' one!

(PS - that's the 'landscape' setting to which you were referring)

Thanks for the tip , I definitly will try to crop , Well learn how to right now I'm just practicing taking photos with the different settings . Yes there was two rainbows , I'm still amazed how these two photos came out and how the color looks so , I cant even explain ...LOL.... I just found a button on my camera that tells me the ISO and other stuff so now when I post my photos i can be more imformative .... Thanks AGain !!!!!!!!

The cars are very distracting but the images are beautiful.

The pictures look very good, I think that the storm is comin' up my way. Also, you might want to get your sensor cleaned because there is a big dust clot in the top left hand corner.

The cars are very distracting but the images are beautiful.

Eventually that is my goal is to take pictures of cars thats why I got the cars in the shot , The burgandy car you cannot see well is my car show car I was trying to get a picture with it in the rainbow , but to many people driving around ....

The pictures look very good, I think that the storm is comin' up my way. Also, you might want to get your sensor cleaned because there is a big dust clot in the top left hand corner.

Yea I got to get the sensor clean , Gonna go to a camera shop and let them do it ,

Most reactions

New Topics

Back