Reaction score
Website
www.mondephotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello few shots taken a rainy day on the train station

Mat

Comments and criticism more than welcome

PS: For n1, please juste don't tell me that it is not on focus, I know & that just the reason why I like this shot :mrgreen: , but you can tell me that you don't like of course :D

1/

2/

3/

I like the second one. Wonder what they're doing...very mysterious.

Love the mood of these. They really have a cold, rainy feel. I like the effect of the movement in the last one.

And I agree with EB ^ the second one is a little mysterious.

3 is great it made me smile reminds me of singing in the rain

Cool shots. I think #2 could benefit from a slight crop at the top to establish the focal point even more. Maybe try it; see if you like it. :hug::

Absolut thank, yes maybe something like "singing in the rain ..." on this one :mrgreen:

scrutiny1: Your Idea is good , I have tried & it s true the picture is easyer to read when cropped as you suggest.
Thank

Mat

Hey, Monsieur Matthieu, has anyone ever told you that Photo 1 is blurred?

(Heeheeheeehee :lol: ... sorry, just HAD to say this).

I somehow prefer 2 and 3 to 1, though.
The scene as captured in 2 and the ghostlike figures in 3 along with that really pouring rain in the background are great! And the tree is lit nicely!
Photo 3 has this sense of urgency with the person running with their umbrella! Cool!

Hey, Monsieur Matthieu, has anyone ever told you that Photo 1 is blurred?

(Heeheeheeehee :lol: ... sorry, just HAD to say this).

I somehow prefer 2 and 3 to 1, though.
The scene as captured in 2 and the ghostlike figures in 3 along with that really pouring rain in the background are great! And the tree is lit nicely!
Photo 3 has this sense of urgency with the person running with their umbrella! Cool!

LaFoto hello, YEs everyone tell me 1 is blurred and sucks :greenpbl: :mrgreen:
You know take shot so blurred with a stabilized mode ON is not so easy, and I succeeded in very well :lmao:
Happy to see you apprecitae 2 & 3

Cherrymoose you are unique to me :mrgreen: , first personn who likes picture 1 :hug::

Thank you both
Mat

I never said either "it sucks" nor "I don't like it" ... all I said about your Photo 1 (to tease you, just because you said "Don't tell me it is blurred!" :greenpbl:) ... is a) THAT it is blurred (obviously so, so you did REALLY well in achieving the effect with image stabilisation ON ;)!!!) and that b) I prefer the other two over 1. No more ;).

I never said either "it sucks" nor "I don't like it" ... all I said about your Photo 1 (to tease you, just because you said "Don't tell me it is blurred!" :greenpbl:) ... is a) THAT it is blurred (obviously so, so you did REALLY well in achieving the effect with image stabilisation ON ;)!!!) and that b) I prefer the other two over 1. No more ;).

La pHoto I understood without any problem that you were teasing, :sexywink:
don't worry and I am very critic about myself,thi sphoto is not nice at all but I like it
so really you should not take badly my remark I was just trying to make a kind of humour and derision about my self :p

Mat

Most reactions

New Topics

Back