Rainstorm Aftermath C&C

camhabib

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
While I'm sure those of you who live in New England are well aware, for those that don't, these past few days have seen record breaking rain in the form of a storm of sorts. Managed to make it down to the beach during the one hour or so break in the rain to get a few pictures. Lifeguard chairs overturned, buoys washed up, starfish and claims all over the beach, a pretty interesting scene. Few select images bellow, with several more on my flickr. Comments and feedback appreciated.

Endless Pier on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Lost and Alone on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sandy Irony on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Washed Up on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Here's the link that shows you how to post images directly into your thread. You'll get more responses that way.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html

As to the images I like the boot one the best. It's a little to centered for my taste. If you were to center it try and make it larger. Right now the boot is just a piece of the picture. And while significant I think you're trying to paint a picture of isolation on an empty beach. If you were to recrop and place the boot on the right third of the picture it would have more impact. Also there are some that say splitting the image with the horizon can be detrimental to the picture. Try having two thirds sand and one third sky and see what you get.

yea just embed them... if someone wants to look at your photostream they can click your photo or the link in your sig...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back