Rainy Day in a Coffee Shop

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
What a good afternoon. The rain is pouring down noisily outside, the christmas lights are glowing all around, the fireplace is crackling, the coffee is aromatic, and the music is softly thumping in the background...

ahhh...

I like this :thumbup:
#1 is just a great shot. And the flower adds to the overall calmness you described. Good job!

Wonderful set and the tiny description before really helps to bring out the 'mood' of the photos.

Of them all, #3 works the best for myself.

Thanks Jake and Britanny! And I like 3 as well, but that was honestly the worst cup of coffee I've had in so long... that coffee shop has TERRIBLE drip coffee.

Verbal said:
And I like 3 as well, but that was honestly the worst cup of coffee I've had in so long... that coffee shop has TERRIBLE drip coffee.

Well in that case, you could sell this image and get your $1.50, or how ever much you paid for it, back and it at least make buying the drink worthwhile! :lol:

Peanuts said:
Well in that case, you could sell this image and get your $1.50, or how ever much you paid for it, back and it at least make buying the drink worthwhile! :lol:

I should! I got the idea for that shot right as I finished my first cup, and had to pay $.50 for a refill, just so I can take that picture. :p

Cool series, I like the first the most, the grain is nice :)
Verbal said:
that coffee shop has TERRIBLE drip coffee.
All drip coffee is terrible, either go with the americano or french press. Probably french press since there is no reason to water down a perfectly good shot of espresso :)

darin3200 said:
All drip coffee is terrible, either go with the americano or french press. Probably french press since there is no reason to water down a perfectly good shot of espresso :)

*SLAP*

I LOVE a good drip coffee! I have a funny routine when I go downtown... in downtown Bellingham we have 4 major coffee shops, so here's my routine: I have Bible study at Fantasia Espresso in the evening, but I start with Starbucks. I go there to visit my friend Lindsey, who's a barista. Then I head down half a mile to The Black Drop, which has the best coffee in town. So I order my coffee or iced americano (if I'm tired) there, and then take it and walk two blocks to Bay St. Coffee House. I love the atmosphere there, so that's where I sit and drink my Black Drop coffee and read. Then I head up to Fantasia to play chess and poker and have Bible Study. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back