Double H

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Around the corner from the Turkey Hill, PA
Website
doublehmedia.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Even though the weather was less than delightful, we managed to capture lots of smiles and laughs. Glasbern Inn, Allentown, PA, is by far one of the most beautiful places at which to shoot a wedding.
Here are a few.
girls.jpg

DSC7854-840x559.jpg

DSC7560-840x559.jpg

DSC7701-840x559.jpg

DSC8012-840x559.jpg

DSC7913-840x559.jpg

DSC7731-399x600.jpg

DSC8417-840x559.jpg

last_shot.jpg

These are gorgeous. What a great job of telling the story. I love the toning, the raindrops, and the rain boot shot is way beyond cute.

Thanks for sharing your blog. They are beyond gorgeousity. I can't imagine how happy the couple is to have these photos and such a memorable story to tell to their children. Just beautiful!

Very nice work, and well done for turning out such a fine product under adverse conditions. As mentioned, the rainboot shot is a keeper!:thumbup:

Some of these are pretty good. The kiss by streetlamp could be cropped a couple different ways for even more impact, but still, I like it, but I think cropping off some of the right hand side of the frame makes it stronger. I like the ceremony in the rain, and her rubber boots. And I'lll come right out and say it: your watermark's big gray bar running across the entire width of the images is realllllllly annoying; plus, it absolutely RUINS picture 6...it's just so,so annoying, that ugly gray bar.

Darrel, I need to buy you some super spy glasses that can see past watermarks....LOL. You are all about the watermarks.
Actually, I didn't even notice them until you mentioned it. AND I applaud the poster for trying to protect their work.

Now just imagine you can actually view the photos past the watermarks...........which are opacity, like 50 percent...........if you really tried to get past your pet peeve, what would you see? You really only see "some that are pretty good?"

I'm going to ebay right now to buy you those super secret spy glasses this moment.

Really nice set! Quite a fan of #3 actually; did you tell the guys to stand like that or did they just do that on their own? I like the way they're arranged :cheers:

Really nice set! Quite a fan of #3 actually; did you tell the guys to stand like that or did they just do that on their own? I like the way they're arranged :cheers:
Thanks. I tell them to have a seat, and then have a look at their arrangement and fine tune the composition balance. They are all sitting in their own way.

Nice set man. If these were mine though, I would definitely boost the green some yellow. But it is personal preference really. I feel like your color is too muted.

Nice set man. If these were mine though, I would definitely boost the green some yellow. But it is personal preference really. I feel like your color is too muted.

Personally I'm a big fan of the muted looking colours

I love the boots that the bride is wearing in that one picture. How cute!

Most reactions

Back