Random Apples

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Came across this random pile of apples in the middle of nowhere at the edge of a pine forest. No apple trees for miles around. I can only assume someone set them there to either feed the local Roe Deer or lure them there to be shot.

apples-1.jpg

You best wear some bright orange clothing and hat on your walks.

Ha, I'll stick to my Doc Martens, jeans and and donkey jacket.;)

I see a lot of them around here

Probably is a baiting site for deer. We had an idiot that was keeping stale doughnuts in an out building to bait bears, and then had a bear rip his shed apart :biglaugh:

Probably is a baiting site for deer. We had an idiot that was keeping stale doughnuts in an out building to bait bears, and then had a bear rip his shed apart :biglaugh:

Thankfully we don't have bears here then:allteeth:

Our gun and hunting laws here are pretty strict so very little chance of catching some lead.

If they don't get you mistaken for a deer and shot they're ok.

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems to me bright colors would distinguish you from deer better than any words in a book tucked away on a shelf. All in jest, still, be safe.

Our gun and hunting laws here are pretty strict so very little chance of catching some lead.

If they don't get you mistaken for a deer and shot they're ok.

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems to me bright colors would distinguish you from deer better than any words in a book tucked away on a shelf. All in jest, still, be safe.

I'm pretty bullet proof:D;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back