Random catpures while working

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It has been a long time since my last random capture post and during my work travels I have been to busy to stop this summer but today I managed to squeeze in a few frames.

Early morning shot of a Beaver having breakfast at a local swamp
swamp20068150969copy.jpg

Also at the same location, a GBH basking in the early morning sunshine
swamp20068150987copy.jpg

Dinner at the end of the runway after a very long day
yyz20068151023copy.jpg

yyz20068151031copy.jpg

yyz20068151032copy.jpg

yyz20068151064copy.jpg

Country road take me home
swamp20068151067copy.jpg

4001 posts Woohoo! The last 30 took me forever this summer :)

Eric

those are some good shots man, i especially like the country road and the airplanes. I especially like the tilted perspective in the road shot, makes you wanna adjust your head to match it

Thank God, our Eric is back to having some free time for some random photos. Now we'll get back to seeing some more of those GORGEOUS "genuine AIRICs" ... ha, good! :D

That beaver ... you saw him in some really sweet light. Very nice.
And the heron ... by the way: I had the chance to SEE quite many herons of late, out in the wild even, for - as you may have seen from several of my newer posts here - we spent a week on board a little motorised yacht, cruising the waters just northeast of Berlin, so I saw many a bankline smoothly pass my vision with very many water fowl, including cormorants and herons, but I still find taking their pic a bit of a challenge! Boy was I struggling with metering and focusing, with the boat of course always moving, albeit slowly. I might show you some later, though.

Thanks everyone.

LaFoto it is nice to be back posting. I don’t know where I got all the time last year but this year I have not had two minutes to stop and shoot al summer. Work has been keeping me busy. You must have had a great time on the water can’t wait to see the images.

Cheers,

Eric

That was a very enjoyable series, Eric. It's sooo good to have you back posting. These 'day in the life of...' threads are really interesting to me. I look forward, as always, to your wonderful pics.

I like the heron. He looks like he's giving a lecture from his perch. The planes against the clouds are very striking. All very nice.

Excellent series as always bro.
Hey.....Congrats on your 4000th. Every image just as brilliant as the one before.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back