Random Friday Nigh Pictures...

SlySniper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
elvir.bravehost.com
Hey,

I just wanted to share these pictures and maybe get some comments.
These have been accumulating over the last month or so.

------------------------------------------------------------

Random Red Leaves:

dsc003013bi.jpg

Random Picture of the Sky:

dsc001253ii.jpg

Random Picture of a Street Light:

dsc002957db640x8535ag.jpg

Random Tree:

dsc000945im.jpg

And that's all I have for now. Thanks for taking the time to look!!:hug::

I say: "Quick! Put that tripod onto your list for Santa! Hurry up!"

Then the last would have become an unblurred photo of the silhouetted winter tree against the darkening sky in those nice sunset colours.

The first does not appeal to me so much since you had to make use of a flash which I often find doesn't do plant photos any justice. As it is now, I personally would have tried out a different crop, trying to get rid of the amount of black at bottom and the leaves sticking in from the lefthand upper corner. Try what's possible and see if you might share my idea (critiquing in MY case is only personal and emotional, so don't get too worried about it).

Somehow the funny angle on the street light does not speak to me much. It might do so to others... who knows?

The purple sky is nice, but ... once Santa will have brought you that tripod, you'll get clearer photos of that! I am sure.

Nice pics Sly! 1,2 and 4 actually look pretty good. The blur in Number 4 makes it for me :mrgreen: The leaves in 1 look really vivid and those are the kinds of flower shots I like. Now depending if that's the sun that's lit up in number 2, then thats cool. If it's some street light, I don't like it as much ;)

Most reactions

Back