Random photos from Hawaii - dial up killer

Karalee

hOtLiPs!
Reaction score
Website
www.shuttervisions.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Recently took a trip to Hawaii..... so gorgeous!! Here are a few of our touristy photos from the trip :lol: had to lug the big digi slr round because our P&S digital got stolen, but hey it was better than nothing!

These are from Honolulu zoo, where i made the terrible mistake of showing my 14 year old brother how to use my camera :shock: once he learnt how
to use it, that was the end of my photo taking for the day :lol:

lemur.jpg

lemurs.jpg

flamingos.jpg

Some of the Polynesian dancers we saw at Poly cultural center:

Hawaiian Dancers

CRW_0416.jpg

Fijian Drummers

CRW_0447.jpg

My hubby got called up to play the drums at Polynesian cultural center, in the Tongan Village :lol: it was bloody hilarious, my whole family was in hysterics, because he definately.... has ZERO rhythmn.

Polynesian_Cultural_Center_021.jpg

He will never live down that grass skirt. My dad says its proof I wear the pants in the relationship ;)

A couple from the USS Missouri

missouri2.jpg

And a photo from inside the USS Missouri. Apparrently they used this corridor in the Pearl Harbour movie, it was the one Cuba Gooding Jr runs through early in the movie. Il have to rewatch it tho, cos I cant remember that part.

ph-movie.jpg

Pretty cool tho, the big wig movie makes spent $5m on cleaning up all the Asbestos on the ship so they could use it to film certain scenes in.

My dad, my youngest brother, and my hubby, on Waikiki beach being hams :lol: - as you can see my dads a bit of a character.

nga_tama_toa_raua_ko_duke_kahanamoku.jpg

The boys at the arcade: Scuse the editing I used this one for my blog
2.jpg

And again, when we were doing the whole family photo thing

bros.jpg

And last but not least, a flower lol

hibiscus.jpg

And if you made it this far, thanks for looking :lol:

bitteraspects said:
aww. you missed the ape across from the leemurs. hes fun to shoot.

He wasnt there :( there were quite a few habitats that were empty, especially over by the food court. The dippin dots over by the lemurs were good tho ;)

yeah theyre rebuilding the area by the food court and petting zoo. he was probably sleeping. most of them probably were, depending on when you went. if it was afternoon, they were probably taking a nap.

russrom. paradise isnt all its cracked up to be. but arcades... theres a good time. lol

bitteraspects said:
russrom. paradise isnt all its cracked up to be. but arcades... theres a good time. lol

I'm sure its different if you live there as opposed to visiting, either way it is a beautiful place I had the great pleasure of visiting Maui when I was about 15. Oh and I dig the arcades, I was just joking around.

So you shot Hawaii, But no North Shore??? I think Hawaii or Indonesia is on the top of my list for my next trip OS, nothing but surfing and photos :D

Awww these are great picures! My fiance and I are going there for our honeymoon this coming Jan. We can't wait!!

The last one is my absolute fave!!! Great job!!:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back