Random pics of my little girl

that girl is a natural, #1 looks like an ad, I absolutely love it

Love these! Love the suds in the head ;) Wish my kids would cooperate with the camera too :)

Love these! Love the suds in the head ;) Wish my kids would cooperate with the camera too :)

Thank you. Taking photos with children is never easy but it can be very fun and challenging at the same time. =) Sometimes just have to stage it to get the different expressions from them. =)

Thank you. Taking photos with children is never easy but it can be very fun and challenging at the same time. =) Sometimes just have to stage it to get the different expressions from them. =)

I photograph lots of people. Babies are the easiest because they don't know what you are doing. Funny, only MY kids are hard to get photos of lol

I photograph lots of people. Babies are the easiest because they don't know what you are doing. Funny, only MY kids are hard to get photos of lol

I guess babies are easy till they know how to run away from you. haha. For me, I think it's easier for me to photograph my own kids because I know very well their temperaments so I can easily get the expressions and moments I want to capture. =)

(if you are interested in some of my other photos)
some of the photos here: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/people-photography/264690-rianne-phoebe.html

I think it would be very hard for me to get other children do such photos. =)

Most reactions

Back