Random Question about Wedding Attire

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I know this is a totally random question, but i'll ask anyway...

Is it okay to wear a black suit to a wedding? if so, would it be okay to wear a black shirt and dark tie with it or is that too much?

Acceptable? or will i end up looking like Johnny Cash at a funeral?

You name it - they will wear it these days.

Conventions change, I would check with others you might know as how casual the reception will be.

I think the key word in your post is suit. I see some people who really could careless what they wear at a wedding since they are working and not a guest. As long as you have enough respect for the B+G to dress like you are a member of their family if not a member of the wedding party.

I think the key word in your post is suit. I see some people who really could careless what they wear at a wedding since they are working and not a guest. As long as you have enough respect for the B+G to dress like you are a member of their family if not a member of the wedding party.

although i won't be the official photographer i will have my camera with me. It's my cousin getting married so i am a member of the family... :)

Fishnet stockings, black miniskirt, knee-high stiletto boots, red low-cut blouse and a ton of cosmetics, jewelery and perfume.

Fishnet stockings, black miniskirt, knee-high stiletto boots, red low-cut blouse and a ton of cosmetics, jewelery and perfume.

+1

nah... i don't want to clash with the groom

Most reactions

Back