Random shots... C/C Please

PerfectlyFlawed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.feliciakelsayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These were shot In Oregon why'll I was on vacation.Shot randomly why'll out playing in the yard with some of the kids. What could i have done better here? What do you think ? Let me have it!:lol:

1. Brandon.jpg

lizzy_legs.jpg

thanks!

Last edited:
No complaints from my side about #2, other than that it is slightly leaning towards "cool colours", as they were in the shadow, but only very, very slightly.

In #1, there is A LOT OF room above his head, but his legs are cut off and we only get to see half of the stance he took up. To my mind, that's more than just a flaw. You focused on his face with the centred focus point and stayed there instead of quickly re-composing from there, so it seems. This way you not only cut his legs off, you also included large parts of the sunlit branch of the tree behind him which draws the eyes. In other words: its quite, quite distracting.

Sorry hon Im with LaPhoto on this too. Saw these this morning and she summed it up pretty well. Skin tones look off in both of them to me. More so in the first. Cute kids though.

Most reactions

Back