Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, this thread is for those who think of something they want to post, but can't find a thread to post in which it wouldn't be considered hijacking...but don't think it's important enough to start a new thread.

My current thought: UPS drive me NUTS!!!!! They send me a tracking number, but it doesn't say ANYTHING about where my packages are? WTF is that all about??? When FedEx send me something, I know every step of the way.

i secretly already want to sell my new digital camera for a DSLR...but when i say that outloud, it makes me shudder....

md

And for my next thought...maybe UPS isn't so bad...they finally are showing me the details about where my packages are...and they reached my local UPS and they are now out for delivery...which means.... I GET MY COMPUTER TODAY!!!!!!!!!

Ok, upon further inspection...it's coming in two packages, one of which tells me it's coming today, the other still doesn't give me any info!!!! No I'm back to being worried...what if only one package comes today!!!!!?????

The second is the monitor and should get there the same time. They usually don't say anything about the second when they look like they're together.

Yeah, I figured that much, Hobbes. I hope they both come at the same time.

And sorry to keep bringing up the UPS/FedEx thing, but FedEx just showed up 3 DAYS EARLY with my replacement cell phone!!!! I just called Saturday and Cingular said it would be approx 5 business days!

Damn, Corry......we could take this out of context in so many ways.... :twisted:

I have no random thoughts at the moment. All my thoughts are seriously disturbing. I've had nightmares about being beheaded 3 out of the last 4 nights. :shock:

terri said:
Damn, Corry......we could take this out of context in so many ways.... :twisted:

I have no random thoughts at the moment. All my thoughts are seriously disturbing. I've had nightmares about being beheaded 3 out of the last 4 nights. :shock:

I figured someone would make a joke about that one!!!

BEHEADING!!!??? :shock: That sounds pretty scary! Hope those nightmares go away REAL soon!

Ditto, my sweet. I don't go through nightmare phases very often, but when I do, my brain doesn't mess around. :roll: At least it's nice to wake up, eh? :)

Yeah...that's always good! It's pretty rare for me to have nightmares, but when I was a kid I had some doozies! Surely brought on by the discourse going on in my home environment...mine were always that someone was chasing me...they never quite got me, but they were always REALLY close behind! I'd wake up with adrenaline pumping through my vains, and even more tired than before.

Congrats Corry.

Beheading??? :shock: Sorry Terri. Nightmares are the worst. I actually had a nice dream this morning. Just before I woke up. :sillysmi::

Most reactions

Back