Random

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just some random stuff that I photographed.

barn.jpg

barn2.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

water.jpg

Lets see if this one is any better:
waterfall.jpg

Wish my random stuff were this beautiful...
The atmosphere you created in Photo 2 is - amazing! I love that photo!!!
What did you do to Photo 1 to make it so soft? The effect is great. And the colour of that barn is ... fireenginelike! :D
Such a pity that Photobucket shrivelled your last photo into next to nothing...

I like #1 of the of the barn a lot, just needs a little rotating to the right about 1-1/2 degrees

ahhh I just noticed that #3 was reduced to the size of an ant! LOL Corinna, for the first one, I just did a slight gassian blur in a layer and then reduced the opacity, because it was such a harsh photo. I didnt know what else to do with it. I also shot that one in IR, but it came out horrible, so I went with the normal one.

Nice shots, I like the second one, but tell me its not still that green down there now.

The first would be an awesome IR one in the summer when those trees are full of leaves. I would also like to see a B&W version of the last one
Nice job :)

You have pics of every thing form your house to your kids the only thing we have not seen is you and your camera lol

I like the third one, but some of it is a bit distracting. Although I don't really have any suggestions on how to fix it. The colors are inviting. Good shots

-Fiona

i think i would try the second one in b&w, it may make an amazing pic

Most reactions

Back