RANT RANT RANT RANT

How did you go about "prepaying legal"? -- it's a new term to me. I think that's great that you did follow through and hold those people accountable for 3rd party slander...there's a lot of that going around on the internet these days. And I think the slump economy isn't making it any better.
pre pay legal seems like a good thing to have but i don't know how many of us can afford it. For now i have only what is cover by PPA which might not be enough but its better than nothing.

Having a lawyer on retainer... great idea.

"Prepaid legal", as in, those prepaid legal businesses, terrible idea. This guy hits my mom up for it all the damn time. About as useful as carrying around an ACLU rights card.

Sadly these were the people who started scheduling fake appointments with me to waste my time. It took me two weeks to figure it out. I wont take legal action as I don't want to stir up more trouble. Funny thing is, I caved and gave them everything for half the original price including their first session that we redid.
In reply to a post that someone said about there being something more than a few minutes and what did I do to mess up their first session. I am not a fibber or do I make things worse then they really are. They had two sick kids *I mean sick* and didn't want to reschedule. I did the best I could under the circumstances. They just wanted everything for nothing.
It's been nearly four months since I did this session and my studio has grown since then. I have more people coming in from referals and since I am doing at least double a week what I was before in sessions, I have had to learn to be a owner. I no longer let people push me around. I don't charge session or sitting fees so if they start causing problems (not complaints, I accept those humbly and try to work things out to their expectations) and try pushing me around, I now tell them to find somewhere else to go. It's worked wonders and I am losing the bad customers and gaining more great ones. :)

Meh....forget about it, it sucks, but don't get too angry. Keep a cool head, and move onto the next appointment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back