Ranting

mommy22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Pardon my rant, I've had a glass and a half of wine.

Why is it that it seems that once one gets a DSLR, they decide to"go pro" while their pics look like crap? I suppose one could fix certain things in photoshop or some other post processing technique, but why wouldn't you want to learn how to correctly shoot the subject in the first place? How is it that some "pros" are on a beginners forum asking straight up simple questions?

So I get my brothers' pics from his wedding last month and OMG, some are good, but there is nothing special about them except some photoshopping etc...and the lady charged 3500 FREAKING dollars!

I guess I am a perfectionist, if I didn't have a solid understanding of the foundations of photography, I would never sell myself to someone else as being a pro.

ohhh pease! go drink another glass and wine and quit whining!
LOL

DSLRs are like lawmowers, everyone who has one thinks they can make a living with it.:greenpbl:

HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SO FREAKING TRUE!!!!!

I just may thank you very much ;)

He was back, but then disappeared. In the meantime Polyphony was banned for challenging a Mod.

Why is it that it seems that once one gets a DSLR, they decide to"go pro" while their pics look like crap?
It's all about the benjamins, baby.

I personally love seeing people's highly creative watermarks like "A Moment in Time". Guilty pleasure.

Makes my heart sing, it does.

me? mean? no wai gice.

:lovey::wav::heart:

erose, don't feel badly, I thought pp had been banned and then saw a few post after that , thinking a mod had to review his comments before allowing them to be seen by the world.

then polyphone appeared and i thought they were the same person, or at least a close clone.

maybe Bitter jewel can start a gossip thread to help keep us all in the know ;)

There's also the old quote/saying: "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public."

Most reactions

New Topics

Back