rapper/photographer

mcgeegee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
yo whatup i be da mc gee gee and i'm a rapper who just gotted into photography. be nice, i'm new.

yo whatup i be da mc gee gee and i'm a rapper who just gotted into photography. be nice, i'm new.

Fo shizzle mah nizzle yo sizzle da grizzle.

i be da e to da r to da o to da s to da e-zzle fo sheezle mah neezle.

welceezey to da photo freezey.

PEACE. :headbang:

Fo shizzle mah nizzle yo sizzle da grizzle.

i be da e to da r to da o to da s to da e-zzle fo sheezle mah neezle.

welceezey to da photo freezey.

PEACE. :headbang:
lol!!! thanks!

I should check this welcome threads more often :)

Welcome. You'll find on this forum that mishele always finds a good ass shacking avatar :D

Welcome to the site.

Ebonics get wit it.Plim-plizzle, my nizzle, don' foget bouts tha six-fo, chuch, dawg up in da hood, chilly my grilly. of sho. I wear my pants around the waist and not around my ankles so I ain't wit it either but at least I could walk or run better. I rap with my camera to MC Osprey.

Last edited:
Ebonics get wit it.Plim-plizzle, my nizzle, don' foget bouts tha six-fo, chuch, dawg up in da hood, chilly my grilly. of sho. I wear my pants around the waist and not around my ankles so I ain't wit it either but at least I could walk or run better. I rap with my camera to MC Osprey.
Ok, could we get an op to change the subject here to add NSF-LIMR before the poor thing wanders in here by accident and her head explodes?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back