Rare bird sighting in our garden

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While I was mowing the lawn, I saw this fellow come flowing by and landing in our ... well, that tree whose name Chris (digital_flower_pictures) told me when we met and whose name I have since forgotten again :(.
This is definitely not a WILD bird.
They are not at home in my country! For I don't live in Australia!
I don't know whose budgie-cage is now empty...

179229649.jpg

(crop from original)

179229650.jpg

(crop from original)

179229652.jpg

(no crop)

179229654.jpg

(no crop)

179229655.jpg

(no crop)

And who would have thought.. Its Green for you!! Maybe he knows... lol

I beleive its a parakeet???? thats what it looks like anyway! and wow you got pretty close to the bird.. Very nice...

People only keep budgerigars in cages here. It is one. And a GREEN one, yes :D. (There are also blue ones).
It has since flown off into the very big and high oak trees in the other neighbours' garden ... we could hear someone whistle like you would when you want to make your budgie come back, it may have found its way to its home cage later, I don't know.

Looks like my mums budgie "bobby"

Number 4 is perfect in everyway

ohh poor birdie! I hope it will survive for a while in "wild" German "jungle"

My bird got away once... I have a Quaker.. and she just had to run out and explore.. DH didnt think she would get out o fthe sunroom, but she managed.. We called the fire department and they couldnt get her.. SO the next morning I whistled for her and she flew right to me.. :)

Hope he made is way home!

Finally I know again into which tree this budgie had flown during its brief visit to our garden: it was the sumac.

Thanks to the Mattfish :D.
(Sorry about forgetting the name again, Chris, you HAD told me, I KNOW!...)

Pretty bird, nice series #2 is my fav, these birds are not native to Florida ether but so many have gotten away there are now wild ones around

Most reactions

New Topics

Back