Rare Five-Planet Alignment Visible TONIGHT and for 2 weeks

terri said:
I love star-gazing. Even in the crowded light-polluted skies around here, I take what I can get.

Hmm, get in the car for half an hour and find a non polluted area? :0). While your waiting, you could take some sunset pictures to. :0)

This has to be Murphy's Law because the minute I read this thread it becomes overcast around here. :cry: Anyone manage to get a picture of this yet?

Harpper said:
This has to be Murphy's Law because the minute I read this thread it becomes overcast around here. :cry: Anyone manage to get a picture of this yet?

Not me. Its been overcast every night so far. I think theres a week and a half or so left of it. Hopefully the weather will clear up. Yesterday the fog was so thick I coudlnt see 10 yards infront of me while driving home at night. :0).

GerryDavid said:
Yesterday the fog was so thick I coudlnt see 10 yards infront of me while driving home at night. :0).
Wow, that's some fog. I'm hoping to at least see the planets once but the weather doesn't look so good...the forecast is partly cloud to rain this coming week. It was sunny all last week. :x

Most reactions